1. Using new relaxation techniques, you will begin to handle stress in more healthy ways gaining control of your reactions to negative emotions.
2. The numbers on the scale may not decrease quickly, but with your new habits, you may see the toning in your muscles and your clothes may begin to feel loose.
3. New habits will begin to form as you begin to park farther away from your destination and begin to take the stairs instead of the elevator. At break times, you may chose to go for a quick walk rather than grab a snack.
4. Breathing will become easier as you go up stairs more, get out in nature for hikes, and do more activities than you were able to do before hypnosis.
5. Lab results at the doctor’s office may change as you choose healthier foods. As those results change, you will decrease your risk of diabetes, heart disease, and cancer!
6. Working out at least 3 times a week is a joy and if you can add more days, you are proud of yourself!
7. Feeling better physically, you begin to have more self confidence to enjoy more social activities and perhaps gain new relationships.
8. Feeling better physically, you begin to have more self confidence to enjoy more social activities and perhaps gain new relationships.